Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Big Baby

StuartMcT is a pseudonym.  It's from the language of central-Whinerslavia.  It means "where's my ninny at?"
Mr. McT, on one of his better days.

When you got a clown with a need for a ninny, you have a clown who whines a lot when he cannot get his way.  We get a lot of those people in Conservapedia.  People who demanded we change to suit them; people who whined when their silly little beliefs weren't posted; people who just have to harp on the concept of "debating" us, as if that's going to make everything all better.

We don't debate over facts and truth; we publish them.

So, in comes StuartMcT - he's been here before under one name or another for a couple of years now - and he decides he's going to make a threat.

"(bleep) I warned you what I was going to do if you didn't stop your childish cr4p about telling people to debate Viva while running away from debates yourself. You chose to ignore me. Unlike you, however, when I say I'm going to do something I carry it through. So, as promised, here is the real identity of the mysterious User:(bleep)..."

And what follows is name, address, and a threat to publish a phone number as well.  Which caused me to walk outside to where there's this barn, and I looked inside and noticed some straw was missing, undoubtedly clutched in the grubby paws of Mr. McT.

So, just what is StuartMcT so desperate over?  Why, it's the subject of evolution!  You know that theory, the one where we supposedly came from an amoeba, which turned into a fish, which crawled onto land and became a dinosaur, which turned into oil and enabled a bunch of Haliburton guys to drive around in Bentleys.  That theory.  Never-mind that the subject is based on nothing more than someone's say-so, there are some libs who believe in it so much that not only have they declared it to be a fact, but they will force it on the public as fact anywhere they see fit, including Conservapedia.

And when they don't get their way, why it's pounding fists on the computer desk; it's hair yanked out in frustration; it's heads banging against a wall.  And the demanded debates?  I can see the scenario now, at Mr. McT's home somewhere in Whinerslavia:

"Mommy, that mean'ol man won't do a debate with me!"

I should emphasize the "mommy" part...after all, Mr. McT is a screaming kid at heart.

"MOMMY!!!!  Why won't he debate me?"

Maybe his mommy has had enough; maybe she has some common sense.

"Stuart, it's been nearly thirty years since you last had your diapers changed.  I think it's about time you change them now!"

So, maybe we should find Stuart's address, and send him a care package of fresh diapers, and a ninny for all the time-
outs he needs to have?  I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.